Saturday 25 June 2011

Just Read 'The Psychopath Test'

The Psychopath Test by Jon Ronson.  I passed so now wish to be known as Dolores.  Pictures of dismembered body parts to follow once I reach 'Advanced' level.
I'd always thought psychological profiling was largely voodoo, but it was astonishing how much entrapment went on in the Colin Stagg case.
"Mmm, I read your ad 'sad lonely nerd seeks nookie' and thought, that's the man for me!  Just confess to a particularly gruesome murder and you can lose your virginity..."
"Er, I didn't actually kill anyone but if you really insist I'll try to make upa violent fantasy for you."
Arrest this man at once, he's confessed to violent fantasies!A
And the trend for diagnosing children in the US as bipolar is truly scary.
Still, at least Dolores (above), ne David Shayler has come to save us now s/he has come out as the Messiah.
Next on my reading list: How To Be A Woman.  Can't wait for Chapter IV 'Knit Your Own Cervix'.

No comments:

Post a Comment